17th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management
Call for Posters and Demonstrations
The ISCRAM 2020 conference invites submissions of poster presentations and demonstrations.
Sample topics of interest
The theme of ISCRAM 2020 is "Bringing Disaster Resilience into Focus." Considering this theme, posters and demos that are associated with the following topics are particularly welcome:
- Case studies and real-life experiences
- Collaborative and intelligent systems
- Command and Control
- Community resilience
- Community Emergency Response Teams
- Crisis planning, training and gaming
- Data integration, representation, and visualization
- Decision support systems
- Early warning systems
- Emergency response systems
- Ethical, legal and social issues related to information systems in crisis management
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Intelligent Systems and Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge management and systems
- Public-private partnerships
- Social Media for Crisis management
- Systems interoperability
- Specific tools, technologies, software, hardware, etc., that can be demonstrated
Presentation at the conference
If you submit a Poster that is officially accepted for the conference, you will be requested to:
- Use the ISCRAM poster template to prepare the final version of the poster.
- Bring your physical poster for the conference. No poster printing services will be available on site.
- Present the poster in the dedicated Poster session.
If you submit a Demonstration that is officially accepted for the conference, you will be requested to:
- Bring your own equipment to conduct the demonstration (the organizers, upon request, will provide access to monitors or projection capabilities, if possible).
- Lead your demonstration during its scheduled session.
Please note that at least one author MUST register as the presenter for the ISCRAM conference. The presenter will be considered an attendee of the ISCRAM 2020 conference and will benefit from all the provided services. If none of the authors are registered for the conference, then the poster or demo will be removed from the program.
To submit a proposal for either a Poster presentation or a demonstration, please fill out the Poster/Demo Proposal template provided below and submit it by email to email@example.com before the submission deadline, using "ISCRAM 2020 Poster/Demo Proposal" as the subject line.
Poster/Demo proposal submission deadline: March 10, 2020 - submission closed
Poster/Demo decision and notification: March 21, 2020